Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Number 2

Hello there to all of my loyal fans. I have now commenced writing post number two. The first one was really personal and long so I'll see if I can tone down this one a bit. I have no one particular area which I am particularly knowledgeable on so don't expect to find any consistenty here at Todder's Playhouse. I will do my best to educate my readers on a vast array of topics. I will also give life lessons for you to follow and live by. No, they may not all be important. And no, they may not all be true or useful to follow. They will all however be rules that I myself live by and stand by. So if I ever somehow guide you astray, I do not want to hear about it. These are Todd's rules, and if you live by them you will be much better off in the end. This is Todd, Todder's Playhouse, signing off.

No comments: