Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Answer for First Time/Long Time

First Time/Long Time writes:

Hi Todder. I'm a first time contributer, long time reader . I am currently living in an apartment complex in famous Los Angeles, California. A friend just brought to my attention that apparently Corey Haim is living in one of the apartments here. He has been seen by others hanging out around the hot tub but I myself have yet to see him. What should I do if I run into him? I don't want to blow it. Please help.

First of all, I want to commend you on your commitment to Todder's Playhouse. Although we here at Todder's Playhouse prefer more outgoing and punctual fans, we certainly appreciate any long time readers. Loyalty is a characteristic we greatly admire at the Playhouse and we love to have any readers who have it.

Second of all, I am extremely jealous that you have the oppurtunity to meet Corey Haim. This Corey, along with the other Corey, is one of the most talented and sexy actors in Hollywood, and the chance to meet him would be like a dream come true for me (especially if it was in a hot tub like you alluded to). The only thing better would be to see him embracing longtime friend and fellow Corey, Corey Feldman, but that may be too much to ask.

I'd love to tell you to play it cool and approach him casually, but I know that would be a difficult task. I myself would probably start screaming like a school girl and run over and give him a great big kiss. If you can control your emotions you should probably wait for an appropriate time, such as when he is relaxing in the hot tub in just his bathing suit, and go over and introduce yourself. Say you are his biggest fan and love all of his work (Especially The Double 0 Kid. You loved that). I have a feeling that Haim has a rather large ego and any compliments would draw him right in. Then all you have to do is bask in his glory and all that is Haim.

Your other option of course is to pretend to be the resident drug dealer. As soon as Haim gets word that you're pushing dust he'll be right over. It's a plan that can't fail.

No comments: