Saturday, March 29, 2008

And Then There Was X

All of you out there that know me know that I am an avid supporter of all things DMX. Whether it be X's eating of pizza he dropped on the street, or his drinking of moonshine on his reality television series, DMX is a non-stop form of entertainment for me. Today I found an interview with DMX which added another chapter in the book that is the unrealness of DMX. The entire interview is comical, but when you get to the part about Barack Obama if you don't laugh something is wrong with you. DMX is a clown and this is yet another example of it. Also, notice how he feels the need to repeat everything he says twice, everything he says twice. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the always eloquent, DMX:

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=20332

Seeing as how the funniest part of the interview is about Barack Obama, I can't pass on the opportunity to present to you all the truth about Obama: He is a long legged mack daddy.

No comments: