Sunday, March 23, 2008

Guest Spots

Seeing as how Villanova just made it to the sweet 16 some of you may be thinking that I am going to write a post rubbing the victory in the noses of those who haven't made it this far. However, I will not being that mostly because it would be an extremely short post and I'd rather not bring down my blog with such childish ways. Instead, I am going to discuss a much more pertanent issue.

It seems as though no one has taken my "first" post very seriously (besides "Ezrah"(she goes by many names) who I had to tell to cool it so I can test everyone elses loyalty). I know there are people out there reading these posts and just ignoring my wishes and not commenting. This greatly disheartens me. It seems all of you want to reap the benefits of my blog without any of the work. Well, shame on you.

Now that I have gotten that off my chest I have a new idea. For those that prove their loyalty to me and my blog through comments, spreading the word of Todder's Playhouse, and being the first one to read the post I will give guest spots on the blog. Once I have deemed you worthy of writing a post, I will personally tell you and you will have a short period of time to write something. You must send it to me, and if I believe it is lives up to the standards I have set here on Todder's Playhouse (which are very high and your writings will go through a gruesome process of judgement) I will then post it on my blog giving you full credit. If this isn't incentive enough to comment and tell others about the Playhouse, I don't know what is.

P.S. Happy Easter

No comments: