Monday, March 3, 2008

Canine Park

Have you ever looked at your dog, if you have a dog, and wondered what it would be like to see them in the wild. Well, I have to. I have a Pug and a Labrador Retriever and have often wondered what life would be like if these were not domestic animals, but rather, wild, ravenous beasts. That's why one of my goals in life is to bring this vision into life in the form of movie. Forget Jurassic Park, this is Canine Park, where one false move could lead to a Chow-chow gnawing at your ankles.

Imagine this. You are walking through the forest and it suddenly breaks into an open, hilly, grassy field. You think to yourself, "wow, this is nice." Then you look to your right and you see a pack of 20 or 30 wild pugs sprinting across the field. You think to yourself, "Strange." Then you see a Mastif breaking through the woods on the other side of the field chasing after the Pugs. Then you think, "that makes more sense. The pugs are beings chased by the Mastif. I'm definitely in Canine Park." That is my vision. An island full of wild canines chasing each other. Since I am not a fan of violence, these are only friendly chases which end in frolicking.

Any high rollers out there I would like to make this dream come to forission, so if you want to pay for my movie that would be great. I'll direct and star (along side the dogs) in it. It will be a glorious movie of fun and excitement where no man is left un-slobbered on and no butt is left un-sniffed(possible tagline).

No comments: