Saturday, February 23, 2008

Exciting Movie Stuff

I just wanted to inform everybody out there of some really tasty little nuggets of movie goodness. I know I said enough of the sequels, but these are more humorous than anything else, so please do take them with a grain of salt.  I am excited about them, but not for serious.
 
First of all, Sylvester Stallone has begun talks about a Cliffhanger sequel called The Dam.  Now, anyone who has seen Cliffhanger has to be ecstatic  about this.  I loved seeing young Sylvester climbing a mountain, why wouldn't I love seeing old Sylvester climbing what I can only assume is going to be a dam?  Sounds brilliant to me.  Now if only John Lithgow and Michael Rooker were returning, then we'd be in business.

Next is Wolverine.  We all know that my Tomball name is AKA and one of those akas' is Gambit.  Well, it turns out the producers of the movie must have caught word of this and decided to add Gambit to the cast of the movie.  Gambit, as we all know, is possibly the biggest bad ass of all of the mutants, and hence was named after me.  His addition to the cast of Wolverine takes the movie up many notches and makes me very happy.





(Doesn't he look like me?)











Finally, a word about the new Street Fighter Movie.  Although the movie is probably going to suck since it is about Chun-Li, that air spinning, annoying bitch, there still is hope.  Any movie about a Super Nintendo video game has potential, and this is no different.  My only hope is that some how they will get Jean Claude van-Damme to return as Guile.  If not, they obviously don't know what they are doing and don't want me to see nor endorse their movie.

Anywho, those are my movie updates.  Some very exciting stuff happening out there in tinsel town, so stay tuned for more news.

No comments: