Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gaining momentum

My last post had a ridiculous amount of comments on it and a new record number of comments for my blog (two). Judging by the remarkable amount of excitement my blog is obviously stirring up I felt I had a duty to my viewers to kick up another well written, thought provoking blog on life. However, I am currently going through what fine authors such as myself call, "writers block." I don't really know what to write about. I know whatever it is which I choose to write about will be articulate and masterfully written, I just can't seem to think of a specific topic to enlighten my viewers about. Normally I have ideas spewing out left and right, but for some reason I can't think of anything good enough to reach the outrageous standards which I have previously set. With that said, I am leaving this post as an acknowledgment that I know my numerous loyal fans are out there and waiting for a new post and that they are lost without one. Despite this, they will have to continue to wait until I think of a topic important enough to be worthy of my writing about it. Thank you for your patience.

No comments: