Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Funniest Announcers Ever

I would like to take this time to recognize the glory that is my newest webpage. It is a website dedicated to the sports broadcasters I believe to be the funniest. There are five of them, and the choices are spot on. If you are in the mood to have a great time while browsing a relatively small website, then head right over to http://www.comportal.villanova.edu/multimedia/todde/funniestannouncers.html
It's a great website for sports fans and non-fans alike. It was masterfully created by yours truly and deserves to become a very highly visited website, so make it happen and visit.

In other news, this ridiculous changing of temperature needs to stop. When I was younger and the weather would change from cold to hot, I would stretch my t-shirts to try and make them longer so that they would seem like long sleeve shirts because I didn't like the change. With this in mind, you can see why this whether bugs me so much. Just stay one temperature weather. There is no need to be warm until spring and there is no need to drop 30 degrees overnight. Make up your mind because you're making me mad.

No comments: