Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shaq Fu All Over Again

I'm sure by now you have all heard about Shaq's recent "freestyle" at a NYC night club. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out below.



Amongst his harshes lines are, "Now tell me how my ass tastes." You are an enormous man and I am sure eat and shit a lot. As such, I can pretty much gaurantee your ass tastes awful.

While doing some research I found that this little freestyle comes in lew of Shaq's SEVENTH STUDIO ALBUM. Are you kidding me? I can't confirm this info because I don't think anyone bought any of them, but that is what I am told by a somewhat reliable internet sources. Where were all of us while this was happening? Were they not as critically acclaimed as Shaq Fu? Poor ol' Shaq just won't quite. I don't know if he just hasn't realized that he's a terrible rapper or if he hasn't realized that even if he was a good rapper still no one would buy his album because of the humiliation and insults which would follow.

I also think it's funny that Shaq is insulting the league's MVP. Shaq can barely move anymore. Even if he was on the Lakers he wouldn't do anything. Shaq was great in his hay day, but that day is no more. I'm sorry Shaq, you're just too old. Maybe you should just stick to what you do best: making citizen's arrests and becoming an honorary member of the police force. That way you won't have to do anymore running because I don't think anyone is dumb enough to try to escape the long arm of Shaquille O'Neal. A beat-down by Shaq is the last thing anyone wants and because of sheer intimidation he would be a key asset to the force.

No comments: