Monday, June 30, 2008

Broken Hearted

I haven't written a post like this in a while because I received a few criticisms of such posts and it's also not what Todder's Playhouse is all about. Todder's Playhouse is a place of fun and education and I try to stick to that as closely as possible. However, due to the recent lack of comments and questions, you have left me with no choice, so here we go.

In recent weeks there has been a dramatic drop in comments to posts and questions in the Ask Todd section, and it breaks my heart. I pour my heart and soul into this blog and to see it go unrespected and unrecognized is sickening. I know there are those of you out there still reading Todder's Playhouse quite religiously, and yet you choose not to leave comments. I live for those comments, and for you not to leave any is like you wripping teeny-tiny pieces of my mind, body and soul ever so slowly out from my heart, and it's eating me up inside.

As for the lack of questions in the Ask Todd section, have I really answered all of your questions so quickly? I think not. I know you still have many unanswered questions. I only wish you would give me the chance to answer them. Then we would both be all the more satisfied. You would be more satisfied because you received the best possible answer to your question, and I because I helped yet another person yearning to have their questions answered.

In closing, please show a little more respect to Todder's Playhouse be leaving your comments and your questions. Only when this is done that will we all be able to live harmoniously in bloggerdom. Thank you.

No comments: