Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Home Full of Love

Apparently a single mother in Florida is trying to sell her home. No big news there. What makes this home so different is that it comes fully furnished with a loving woman. That's right, there is a package deal on the market for a nice Florida home and a nice Florida woman.

The 42-year old mother has been looking for love all of her life and just has not been able to find it. She has tried night clubs, dating websites, bowling alleys, x-rated movie theaters, and more, all with no results (I made some of those up). She has also been trying to sell her home for more than a year with no buyers. So, rather than struggle selling her house and finding love separately, she decided to sell them together.

If this isn't one of the saddest attempts at selling a home and finding a companion I don't know what is. The woman, a Ms. Deven Trabosh, says, "I'm struggling...I don't want to lose my house and I want to find somebody. So I came up with this dream plan because I've always dreamt about being a fairytale princess." I don't know if I should make fun of her or just feel sorry for her. If this transaction ever goes through boy would that be an awkward first date. Also, does she plan on just never moving out. In that case the poor sucker who buys the house is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a 42-year old single mother. I'm sure I could find plenty of places with a better deal than that.

In any case I sincerely wish this woman luck. If this is what your life has come to you probably deserve some good fortune. Hey, if I could sell my house for a lot of money and get to continue living in it I'd do it to.

No comments: