Monday, July 7, 2008

Answer for Drunk Clam

Drunk Clam writes:

I have recently heard that women in South Korea and Italy are having hair transplanted to their nether regions. It is a sign of fertility. Do you think this trend will catch on in the US? Will we be seeing more hair down there in the future? How do you think I can find one of these fertile women?

To be honest Drunk Clam, I hadn't heard of such a thing until you pointed it out. Personally, it kind of sickens me. Hair plugs look gross enough when they are on a fat old man's head, never mind when they are right above a woman's vagina. However, seeing as I am not from South Korea, I cannot really judge the situation. I am personally a man who doesn't want to see any signs of a rain forest down there, but that's because I'm a westerner. I assume if I was a Korean man I would feel much differently.

My other feelings on the situation are that if I believed a big bush is a sign of fertility and I got with a women because she had a rather large one, I would feel quite betrayed if it turned out she had a fake bush and she couldn't bear children. It would be like going out with Ricky Martin because you thought he had a big dick but then found out he had been stuffing his pants with socks all along. I also find it kind of nasty that these transplants take place using the hair on the woman's head. I guess it's better than another person's hair or animal hair, but it's still gross. But again, I'm not Sout Korean so I it's hard for me to judge.

I do not think this trend will catch on the U.S. Seeing as how I have never heard of pubic hair being a sign of fertility I do not think we will have the same issue. Plus, we here in the U.S. like our women smooth and clean, and a big bush just won't "cut it." But who knows, maybe one day all women will have hairy bushes. However, that day is not today.

As far as finding these fertile women goes, I think it is probably pretty difficult. You'd have to assume that they'd be pretty wealthy seeing as how the operation costs upwards of $2000. Also, if they are wearing underwear or a bathing suit and there is a big bulge right above the vagina, you can probably assume they have a big bush, whether it be a transplant or not. Other than that, I am sure these fertile women blend in with the rest of society, living amongst us, a band of bush transplanted women claiming to be fertile. Oh the humanity.

No comments: