Monday, December 15, 2008

Answer for Anonymous

Anonymous writes:

Hey Todd,Who do you consider the top 5 women on the planet and why? Thanks.

Well Anonymous, this is quite a tricky question. There are plenty of women I could put on this list because there are plenty of all around solid women out there, so narrowing it down to just five is no easy task. In order to make my decisions easier I'm going to stick with currently living women (Martha Washington is a clear top five if we were talking dead women. She's quirky and really knows how to support her man. Harriet Tubman would also be noteworthy.) With that said, I'm going to give this list a good shot, but my decisions are subject to change if I think of someone new at a later date or if history proves these women not to be top five worthy. The following list is in no particular order.

The first top five women is my mother. Come on, what dumb ass wouldn't include Barbara Easton on their top five women list. If a normal person would include her on their top five list, surely her child would nominate her as top five. She buys me food and gives me advice on life, what else do I need to say.

The next top five women on my list is Mo' Nique. With a name like that it's hard to lose. And boy does she make me laugh. Laughter is the key to a man's heart, and Mo' Nique sure has unlocked my heart again and again.


The third top five women on my list is the Pinesol woman. She makes the house smell like lemons and is always cheerful while doing so. I don't think this choice needs much explanation. If the Pinesol woman isn't in your top five you can get the hell out of here.



The fourth top five women on my list is the lovely Giada De Laurentiis. To be honest, she's consistently really annoying, but she's hot, she can cook, and from the looks of this picture she can commit bloody murder with the best of them, and so she has the be put in the top five.


The final top five women on my list is Cynthia Rylant. You may not know who she is, but I sure as hell do. She's the author of the most glorious children books of all time, and more specificly the author of the Henry and Mudge series. Without her wonderful writing my life would simply not have been the same.

Honorable mentions go to Whoopi Goldberg, Gloria Estefan, Alicia Sylverstone, and Tatiana Ali

No comments: