Friday, December 26, 2008

Answer for Anonymous

Anonymous writes:

Todd, This is both an explanation and a question. It is widely thought that Michael Jordan was forced by the commish of the NBA to retire for a few years because he was caught gambling on the game. He didnt want to ban the greatest player of all time from basketball so he told him to lay low for a few years. Would this change your betrayed feeling or would it make it worse because he is also a degenerate gambler on top of a quitter.(For those of you who don't know, this question is in relation to my latest Todd's Stories, so you should probably go ahead and read that before you read this. Thanks.)

Well Anonymous, I don't give a rats ass about said gambling issues. A betrayal is a betrayal. Either he retired and betrayed me or he gambled and forced the commissioner to make him leave the league and betrayed me. What's he gambling for anyway? I'm pretty sure he had enough money and a pretty secure future to have no need to gamble (unless he was trying to recoup any losses which occurred because of the founding of Michael Jordan's Steakhouse. I don't know when that place opened but it sucks.) Unlike Charles Barkley, the idea of Michael Jordan gambling away millions of dollars does not entertain me and as such his little gambling stint was not necessary and ended in his betrayal of me.

Note: The fact that he is a degenerate gambler makes the betrayal no worse. He can gamble all he wants. Either way he stabbed me in the back, ripped out my heart, and then tried to hit it with a baseball bat and missed.

No comments: