Friday, December 12, 2008

Where's My Pyramid?



(If a sculpture of my face were put where that pharaoh's face is, that would be great.  Thanks.)




Today, while being jobless and hobby-less and watching a show on ancient Egypt, it struck me, why don't I have a pyramid?  Ancient Egyptian pharaohs constructed great pyramids to show their power and wealth.  I, however, am not egotistical enough to force my peoples to construct me a pyramid.  I don't want to make a pyramid for myself.   I want you all to make me a pyramid out of your love for me.  I also figure that the day of the pyramid is soon to return and I'd like to stay ahead of the curve.  It's only a matter of time before powerful figureheads from all around the world start making themselves pyramids again, and I not only want to be the first to do it, but I want my followers to do it for me rather than being forced to.  

Whoever makes me a pyramid that emits the strongest feelings of greatness will be crowned the best fan of Todder's Playhouse and may even get a guest post on the Playhouse (if it's a good post.  No matter how good of a pyramid you make me I won't simply give you a free posting pass.  Getting a guest post isn't that easy.)  And remember, you won't be paid for this mission, but I will look kindly upon you for doing it.  So, good luck fans.  And remember, the quicker the better.

No comments: