Monday, December 1, 2008

What Sport Should Your Child Play?

I recognize that most of my readers are yet to have children, but this is still an interesting topic I would like to discuss. It turns out that through the use DNA analysis, doctors are beginning to be able to tell which sports children are better suited for. For instance, through the testing of genes it can be determined if a child would be better at speed and strength sports, endurance sports, or some sort of combination. Due to my impeccable physical condition, I believe I myself would have been a high combination of both. (I had written other stuff here but decided it wasn't funny or informative enough and did not meet the standards of Todder's Playhouse. I just thought I should let you know. Sorry for the interruption.)

I can only wish that these discoveries had been found when I was merely an infant. If my parents had known that I had such a natural ability to play table tennis and had started me on a training regiment earlier on in my life, I may now be competing with the Wang Liqin's of the world. Screw playing for fun. I want to know what I am best at so I can beat as many other people as possible at it. That's all there is to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they didn't use this for when I was a kid. It would be hard growing up knowing for sure because science told me I can't be a pro at anything.