Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Answer for oneofthebens

oneofthebens writes:

Wodds:

What is your take on bathroom reading? Pointless, beneficial, or just gross if it's second hand reading that was left behind?

For those of you unaware, Wodd is another name in addition to The Bod, Todder, Toad, and Toddington that I go by.

Personally, I find reading while on the toilet does a pretty good job of loosening the stools. It's relaxing, which allows for smoother flow. It also takes up time while on the toilet, so rather than just sitting their, twiddling your thumbs, you can become more educated on whatever subject you please. You could laugh, cry, smile, frown, be sad, be happy, be nervous, be excited and be scared all while on the toilet, and not because of what's coming out of your butt. I would imagine that reading while on the john does not do the trick for anyone, but I personally find it quite beneficial.

As far as second hand reading material goes, I would generally say try to avoid it, especially if the pages are all wavy as though it has been wet before. Also, if the pages stick together, immediately return that reading material to where you found it. If it seems clean and you're really desperate, go for it. Just make sure to wash your hands afterwards (and after all poop related toilet visits for that matter).

Note: Although I do not necessarily enjoy answering the more personal questions, nor the questions that cause me to be a bit more vulgar than I normally would be, I will never not answer an Ask Todd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the quick response captain todd, but I worry you may regret saying that you will never answer an Ask Todd. Who knows what questions you can expect from your viewership now...

The Bod said...

I understand your concern oneofthebens, and I appreciate it, but I also said that I do not enjoy answering vulger and personal questions as much, and I know all of my readers will respect that.