Monday, February 9, 2009

Shine On Me

One of my friends had the link to this video on his status on Facebook, and it was so good I had to share it with everyone else (everyone else being like the three people that consistently read this blog). I hightly doubt he reads this blog so I don't have to give him credit (if you do read this, why not Ask Todd something or leave a comment every once and a while?) Anywho, I don't know if any of you out there have seen this before, but this is one of the greatest music videos I have ever seen. I think it's shot entirely on green screen, and it's like Lord of the Rings meets The Princess Bride meets The Chronicles of Narnia meets the made for tv movie Merlin meets a really cheesy song sung by a Fabio wannabe. It's an instant classic as far as I'm concerned. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Mike V. said...

Hey, maybe I haven't read it since its inception but then I saw your facebook status updated so I assumed it was regarding "the video." I have come for my credit! Or maybe I will read your blog now because you wrote an entry about one of the subjects I hope to write about for my Masters (Muscles From Brussels).

You should check the Press section on Chris Dane Owen's website for some great info (this is the first of a trilogy).

The Bod said...

Thanks for the advice. I will most certainly check out the trilogy. And good luck on the Masters, although if you're writing about the Muscles from Brussels it's pretty much already written for you.