Monday, February 23, 2009

Answer for oneofthebens

oneofthebens writes:

I noticed that when I asked for a slogan competition I also wanted t-shirts, could you please give us a realistic update on that?

Also, do you really get spam comments where you actually need the word verification filter?

Honestly, I forgot about the teachers (after re-reading this I noticed that teachers is supposed to be t-shirts, but I thought the error was funny enough to keep). It's not because I don't love the idea, because I do, it's just that no one at the time really stood out as deserving of a Todder's Playhouse t-shirt and so I guess it just up and left my mind. Realistically, I could see the t-shirts coming to life, I just need to think of some sort of contest or scale of deservingness to decide who should get one. You have my word that I will work on it.

As far as the word verification filter goes, I didn't even know what that was for, and so no, I have never gotten spam comments. And good thing too, because if someone hacked into The Bod Says section and started writing things that The Bod didn't actually say, I would not be a happy camper.

No comments: