Friday, February 27, 2009

Answer for Jimmy Crack Corn

Jimmy Crack Corn writes:

Bod Pod,
Who is the most unbelievable, mismatched couple in Hollywood? Personally, I think it is Macaulay Culkin and Mila Kunis. I may be biased because I think she is one of the hottest women on the planet and he is one of the weirdest but I believe I am not alone in my thought. Let me know. Thanks bro.

This is a very difficult question because there are just so many Hollywood couples out there. There's Brangelina. There's Johniston. There's Timberbeil. There's Demikutch. As you mentiod, there'e Culkikuni, which, by the way, is a terrific couple. There are just so many it's hard to choose which couple is the best. However, if we are rating based on mismatchedness, Sascha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher are up there. How someone so hot can date someone who had a fat, hairy, naked man sit on his head, I'll never know. Culkikuni is also up there, but who could resist Mr. Home Alone himself. Kunis, besides the hotness, is quite annoying so I could see that being quite a detracation. Seal and Heidi Klum are also a bit of a strange couple, but who could resist that voice. One word of Kiss From a Rose and I'd be all his.

Other than that, it seems most Hollywood couples make a decent amount of sense, so I guess the question wasn't that hard after all. I hope that answer was sufficient.

No comments: