Friday, April 18, 2008

Answer for Pontious

Pontious writes:

My fake cat Charles died the other day...he was runover by a lawnmower and his body parts were thrown all over the lawn...now everytime I see a cat I either a.) puke b.) cry or c.)both...my question is: what should I do...

Well Pontious, the first thing I don't understand is if your cat is fake how it has body parts that can fly all around. Maybe I'm just not seeing eye to eye with you, but most imaginary creatures don't have limbs that fly around. That's because, since they are imaginary, they usually cannot be hurt. Also, if it's fake, how did it get run over. It seems to me most made-characters can simply float right through objects such as lawnmowers. The numbers just don't add up.

With all of that being said, I think you just didn't want to deal with your fake cat anymore. It was your imagination that put the fake cat in harms way. If the cat is fake and in your imagination you are in control of it. As such, you must have unconsciously wanted the cat to meet it's demise. It's sad to say, but it's the truth.

My suggestion is to go see a psychiatrist. You obviously have some deep seeded cat issues that I simply don't have the capacity to fully resolve. You have to get to the origin of your cat issue so that you can be set free of your cat problems. Otherwise, for the rest your life you'll vomit/cry at the site of cats, and that is something neither of us wants.

No comments: