Wednesday, April 16, 2008

No more jokes: Spread the word

I've been saying for a while now that I wanted this blog to get big. Well, we now have more viewers, but not nearly as many as I am looking for. I need all of you to get out there and start spreading the word. I only want Todder's Playhouse to get big so that I can educate other people and hear their thoughts and answer their questions. By no means do I want Todder's Playhouse to take off solely for myself for some sort of last chance effort at greatness. That would be ridiculous. I am doing this for the lost souls out there who need some guidance and someone to answer their life questions. I'm a humanitarian, I'm doing this for others. So please, if you are reading this, spread the word about Todder's Playhouse. If you have a radio show (Ryan and Steve) give the playhouse a little shout out and let your listeners know what's good. If you are making some movies, give Todder's Playhouse a little love and a little reference. And if you have no mass media contact, just tell a friend or invite them to the Todder's Playhouse facebook group. I want everyone out there to know of what we're doing here at the playhouse and what we're aiming to accomplish: the creation of a cyber family who are trying to educate and to help one another and who all get together to have a laugh or a cry at Todder's Playhouse. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting a little worried that half of the blog is about spreading word of the blog, or answering questions about how to get on it or what to do with it. Not that I haven't been guilty of asking such questions, but I personally enjoyed going to my favorites, clicking on the playhouse and laughing at a story that todd would tell infinitely better in print than in person.