Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Polls

Being the humanitarian that I am, I have decided to take weekly polls to see how you guys feel and what you want to see more of. I never like to disappoint my loyal fans and so I will be taking these polls as a way to become closer to my fan base and know how all of you truly feel. From behind this computer screen sometimes I lose touch of what this blog is really about: you guys. I know all of this stuff already. Posting all of these educational yet quirky posts has no benefit for me. It is all for you. As such, for this blog to be as beneficial as possible, I must know what you want. Therefore, the weekly polls will now be instituted so that I can become closer to my people and know what all of you want.

P.S.
Participation in these polls is mandatory. I have ways of tracking who has done it and who has not, so please, just answer the polls. Thank you.

No comments: